This Peanut Butter Pie Recipe sits on a Brown Crust, is full of chunks of peanut butter cups, and topped with crushed chocolate cream cookies.
- 1 Box Brownie Mix (including the contents: egg, water, and oil)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ c. chopped peanut butter cups
- 1 c. crushed chocolate cream cookies
- 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the instructions on the box. Bake for 23-25 minutes. Allow to completely cool. Once cool, take pieces of the brownie and press into a pie dish in the bottom and along the sides of the dish. Once complete, place crust in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or longer.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and peanut butter and mix until well mixed and creamy. Fold in the whipped topping with a rubber spatula until well mixed. Finally, fold in the peanut butter cups. Pour the peanut butter mixture into the pie dish with the brownie crust and spread evenly. Sprinkle the crushed chocolate cookies on top and drizzle the chocolate syrup on top. Place in the refrigerator for, at least, 4 hours and serve as desired.
- Category: Dessert