Enjoy the Pineapple Sheet Cake with Cake Mix with a luscious and smooth whipped topping made with cream cheese!
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 20 oz. crushed pineapple
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ c. heavy whipped cream
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a 9X13 rectangular pan with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the yellow cake mix, add the 3 eggs, vegetable oil, and the crushed pineapple and mix using a handheld mixer. Blend until smooth. Pour in the sprayed pan and bake on the middle rack for 35 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool completely.
- In a separate large bowl, add the cream cheese and use a mixer to blend until creamy. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl. On a slow speed, add 1/2 cup of the whipping cream to combine the cream and cream cheese together.
- Increase the speed to medium. Once you see the cream begin to firm, add the remaining 1 cup of cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract and whip the cream on high speed until firm peaks form about 3 minutes. Once the peaks are firm stop the mixer
- Spread the whipped topping to the top of the cake, cut into squares, and serve.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: pineapple, pineapple sheet cake, sheet cake recipes, pineapples, cake mix, recipes with cake mix