This is a perfect weekend dinner meal that takes only minutes to make and are perfect for leftovers.
- 12 oz. Rotini Pasta
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage
- 6 oz. pepperoni
- 24 oz. Marinara Sauce
- 15 oz. Pizza Sauce
- 1 c. Grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Red Crushed Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp. Oregano leaves
- 16 oz. Fresh Mozzarella, divided
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray 9X13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large saute pan on medium heat, cook Italian Sausage until cooked through. Be sure to break the sausage into small pieces of meat. Take half of the peperoni from the package and slice in half and stir into the sausage.
- Fill large pot with water and cook pasta until al dente. Drain pasta and set aside. Inside the pot add sausage and pepperoni mixture, marinara sauce, pizza sauce, 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan, Italian seasoning, red crushed pepper, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together.
- Mix about half of the mozzarella cheese with the pasta and pour inside the dish. Take the remaining pepperoni and lay it on top the pasta bake. Take the remaining Grated Parmesan and sprinkle on top along with the remainder mozzarella cheese. Finally, sprinkle the parsley leaves on top of the cheese and place in oven for 15-20 minutes until the cheese has melted. Allow to cool before serving.
- Category: Dinner