This Puff Pastry French Toast recipe is quick, easy, and delicious. Everything you need to make for a perfect breakfast! Instead of bread just use puff pastry.
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Turn the sheet of puff pastry to a lightly floured surface and roll it out to 12 inches.
- Whisk the egg and vanilla extract together until the yolk and whites are blended.
- Brush the puff pastry sheet with the egg wash and sprinkle with the cinnamon-sugar. Cut into 16 squares and place on the baking sheet ½ inch apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (until tops are golden brown), dust with powdered sugar, and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Breakfast