These Quick and Easy No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits are made with a simple cheesecake filling, lemon curd, and crushed shortbread cookies.
- 24 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Lemon zest
- 11 oz. shortbread cookies, crushed
- 12 oz. lemon curd (homemade or store-bought)
- Garnish- whipped cream
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese. Using a handheld or standing mixer and slowly mix in the sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and lemon zest and mix. Set aside.
- Using four 8 ounce tumblers, begin to layer each of the glasses with the layer of the cheesecake filing, lemon curd, and crushed shortbread cookies. In each glass, you will want to start with crushed shortbread cookies at the bottom, about two tablespoons.
- Next, add two heaping spoonfuls; add a spoonful of lemon curd. Finally, add another layer of cheesecake and top with whipped cream.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Use crushed graham crackers if you prefer
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: no bake lemon cake, how to make lemon cheesecake recipe, no bake lemon cheesecake with jello, no bake lemon cream cheese bars, easy no bake lemon cheesecake, lemon jello cheesecake, how do you make lemon cheesecake, basic cheesecake recipe nz, lemon cheesecake with condensed milk and cream cheese, lemon jelly cheesecake evaporated milk, no bake lemon cheesecake ingredients, easy no bake lemon cheesecake recipe south africa, easy no bake cheesecake recipe with lemon juice, no bake lemon cheesecake with lemon pie filling, best lemon cheesecake recipe, real lemon cheesecake, lemon cheesecake recipe no bake, condensed milk cheesecake without cheese, philadelphia lemon cheesecake no bake, no bake cheesecake recipe with lemon juice, lemon jello recipes with cream cheese, easy baked lemon cheesecake recipe,