These Quick and Easy No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits are made with a simple cheesecake filling, lemon curd, and crushed shortbread cookies.
- 24 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Lemon zest
- 11 oz. shortbread cookies, crushed
- 12 oz. lemon curd (homemade or store-bought)
- Garnish- whipped topping
- In a large clean bowl, add the cream cheese. Using a handheld electric mixer or stand mixer and slowly mix in the sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and lemon zest and mix. Set aside.
- Using four 8-ounce tumblers, begin to layer each of the glasses with the layer of the cream cheese mixture, heaping tablespoon of lemon curd, and crushed shortbread cookies. In each glass, you will want to start with crushed shortbread cookies at the bottom, about two tablespoons.
- Next, add two heaping spoonfuls; add a spoonful of lemon curd. Finally, add another layer of cheesecake and top with whipped cream.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Use crushed graham crackers if you prefer
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake lemon cake, how to make lemon cheesecake recipe, easy no bake lemon cheesecake. lemon parfaits