Indulge in creamy goodness with our no-machine Salted Caramel and Roasted Almond Ice Cream—easy, homemade, and utterly delicious!
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 11oz. jar Salted Caramel Sauce
- 1/4 c. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c. salted roasted almond
- Using a handheld or standing mixer, beat the whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks begin to form. In a separate bowl, pour the salted caramel sauce and the sweetened condensed milk.
- Fold in the whipping cream with a rubber spatula. Do not stir, but fold until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Place the almonds in a food processor and pulse until the almonds are large chunks. Fold in the almonds until well blended. Pour mixture into a large Tupperware container and place in the freezer overnight.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: almond ice cream, no churn ice cream, frozen treat, tasty treat, almonds, salted caramel ice cream