- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 3 whole egg yolks
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 4 whole eggs, poached
- 4 Garlic Texas Toast, thawed
- 8 oz. Jump Lump Crab Meat
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 12 large shrimp, deveined and peeled
- Using a blender, add the 3 whole egg yolks and turn on low. Slowly pour in the butter making a thin stream so the eggs won’t scramble. Once the butter has been added, add the lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper. Once all ingredients have been combined turn off blender.
- In a large sauté pan on medium heat, add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil and place the shrimp inside the pan and allow to cook on both sides side for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the crab meat in a microwavable bowl covered with a paper towel for 45 seconds.
- Spray a medium skillet with non-stick spray and place on burner on low heat. Toast the Texas Toast on both sides for 2 minutes. Place the Garlic Texas Toast on a plate, place poached egg on top, pour with hollandaise sauce. Top each egg with cooked crabmeat and 2-3 pieces of shrimp. Garnish with parsley.
- Category: Breakfast