Change up your holiday dinner rolls for this Skillet Buttery Cornbread Recipe made with creamed corn, sour cream, and Jiffy Cornbread mix!
- 2 Boxes Jiffy Cornbread
- 2 large eggs
- ½ c. whole milk
- 4 tbsp. Butter, melted and divided
- 15 oz. can sweet cream corn
- 1 heafty dollop sour cream
- ¼ c. honey
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the jiffy cornbread mix, large eggs, milk, 2 tbsp. Melted butter, and mix well together. Add the sour cream and creamed corn to stir.
- Using a medium-large cast iron skillet, place on stove on medium heat and add 2 tbsp of butter and allow to melt and come to a slight sizzle. Pour the cornbread mix into the skillet and place in oven for 20-25 minutes or unti l toothpick can be inserted in the middle and comes out clearn. As soon as the cornbread comes out allow to slightly cool. Add more butter around the edges, if desired and cut into triangles.
- Category: Bread