Throw your ingredients in a Slow Cooker and watch the magic happen. This Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate is warm, chocolatey, and rich. Top off with whipped cream and large marshmallows for a complete treat.
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 5 c. Half and Half
- 1 1/2 c. whipping cream
- 4 oz. Semi-Sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. espresso powder (or instant coffee)
- Pinch of Salt
- Place the slow cooker on low and allow to sit for 10 minutes to get warm. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk cocoa powder to blend.
- Next, pour in the half and half and whipping cream. Using a whisk and mix the ingredients.
- Add the baking chocolate, vanilla extract, and espresso powder. Stir occasionally and allow to cook for at least an hour and a half. Serve with whipped cream and chocolate syrup
Create a hot chocolate bar by laying out fun toppings like marshmallows, peppermint sticks, whipped cream, chocolate chips, caramel topping, and whatever makes you happy.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 mins
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hot chocolate, slow cooker hot chocolate, hot chocolate recipe, hot chocolate in a slow cooker, crockpot hot chocolate, hot chocolate