Combine cream cheese, American Cheese, milk, butter, and uncooked elbow macaroni pasta in your slow cooker (crockpot) to make creamy mac-n-cheese.
- 2 c. pasta of choice, uncooked
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. processed American cheese, cut into cubes (Velvetta)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1– 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1– 14.5 oz. can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies, drained or 2 (10 ounce) cans Red Gold® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- Spray a 3.5 qt slow cooker with non stick cooking spray and place the uncooked pasta at the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the ingredients to the pot, except the tomatoes (cream cheese, butter, american cheese, dijon mustard, milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream). Cook on low for 4 hours. Stir periodically. Once the mac-n-cheese is cooked, add the tomatoes and serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crockpot mac and cheese, slow cooker, best slow cooker mac and cheese, foolproof mac and cheese,