Create S’mores Pops using a brownie bite, marshmallow fluff, and crushed graham crack crumbs. Eat as is or roast.
- 6 brownie bites
- 2 graham crackers
- 6 cake pop sticks
- 1/2 c. marshmallow cream
- Place the brownie bites into the freezer for 1 hour before coating with marshmallow cream.
- Crush crackers; place in a Ziplock bag, seal, then roll with a rolling pin or something heavy to crush the graham crackers and place in a small bowl.
- Poke sticks into brownies to create pops.
- Place marshmallow cream in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for about 10 seconds.
- Dip frozen brownie in marshmallow cream, turning to coat. Roll in the crushed crackers. Roll in crushed crackers. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper until ready to serve.
- Repeat the process with the remaining brownie bites. You can also toast the pops over an outdoor fire for that campfire flavor or make indoor s’mores by using a culinary torch.
- To make these pops without the brownie bite and use the marshmallow instead, place the marshmallow on a lollipop stick and freeze. Begin by dipping the tip of each marshmallow in melted chocolate and twisting in the chocolate until the marshmallow is coated completely and sprinkled with graham crackers.
- Prep Time: 75 mins
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: s'mores pops, marshmallow s'mores pops, smores pops, marshmallow pops recipe, smores pops, indoor smores,