Use brownie bites with your Smore’s. You may not go back to the old way.
- 6 brownie bites
- 2 graham crackers
- 6 cake pop sticks
- 1/2 c. marshmallow cream
- Freeze brownie bites for 1 hour before coating with the marshmallow cream.
- Crush crackers; place in sandwich bag, seal, then roll with a rolling-pin or something heavy to crush the graham crackers and place in a small bowl.
- Poke sticks into brownies to create pops.
- Place marshmallow cream in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for about 10 seconds.
- Dip frozen brownie in marshmallow cream, turning to coat. Roll in the crushed crackers. Roll in crushed crackers. Place in a heavy glass until ready to serve. Repeat process with the remaining brownie bites.
- Category: Sweet Treats