Take your Eggo Waffles to a new level and make this Snickerdoodle Belgian Waffle recipe. The waffles are topped with whipped topping and an easy cinnamon glaze!
- 6– Eggo Original Thick and Fluffy Waffles
- 3 tbsp. Butter melted
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 ¼ c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. Ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Melted butter
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- Pinch of salt
- 8 oz. whipped topping, thawed
- Place your waffles in the toaster and toast to preference.
- In a small bowl, combine the 1 ¼ cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon and mix together.
- In a separate small bowl, add the powdered sugar, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon of melted butter, milk, and a pinch of salt and whisk together.
- NOTE: If you would like the glaze thicker, add more powdered sugar; and if you would like the glaze thinner add ½ tablespoon of milk at a time.
- Brush the waffles with butter on both sides, shake inside the bowl with the cinnamon sugar to coat on both sides. Top each layer with whipped topping, and drizzle with the cinnamon glaze.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Breakfast