This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #leggoyoureggo #moreeggotolove
This holiday season, transform your Eggo ® Thick and Fluffy Belgian Waffles into these Snickerdoodle Belgian Waffles that your entire family will enjoy.
So, there has been a lot going in my life as of late. The biggest adjustment in my life that has taken place is becoming a first time home buyer! Yes! This has been very exciting, overwhelming, and definitely tiring. My brain has been working a mile a minute with unpacking, exploring different routes to take to work, and trying to find different ways to make this house a home. I definitely need a vacation from all of this work I’ve been doing. Although I am pretty busy with house stuff, I still have found time to throw my son his 2nd birthday party and come up with a holiday calendar that I do every year, that is full of activities for my family and I.
I am definitely a traditionalist when it comes to the holidays. I am that person who likes to have activities that I want my family to do every year such as ice skating, taking a ride to see Christmas lights, and cookie decorating. These are just a few holiday festivities I try to plan for my family every year. Along with annual festivities, I always have annual dishes and treats that I make every year and it even comes requested by close friends and family. Some of those dishes are
- Fall Inspired Fruit Pizza
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Best Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Gingerbread Snack Cake
We typically enjoy one of these treats before or after one the events I mentioned above. I also make Homemade Cinnamon Rolls for Christmas breakfast every morning, but now, I am definitely making something different using one of my childhood favorite breakfast meals made by Eggo ® waffles called Snickerdoodle Belgian Waffles.
I bet many of you may not know that Kellog’s ® have a new line of Eggo ® Waflles called Thick and Fluffy. These waffles are thicker and full of amazing flavor that you can’t deny. Here are the flavors that comes in the Belgian waffle style
- Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original
- This is the original flavor made with vanilla from Madagascar
- Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Blueberry Waffles
- This blueberry waffle is made with twice the amount of blueberries leaving amazing blueberry flavor.
- Kellogg’s ® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Waffles
- These waffles are made with more cinnamon and a touch of brown sugar
- Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles
- This is a new flavor to the Belgian Waffle line and it will definitely satisfy the chocolate lovers out there.
How I made these Snickerdoodle Belgian Waffles
I toast the waffles the way I normally would; I add whipped topping; made a delicious cinnamon glaze and there you have it! Snickerdoodle Belgian Waffles. I’ve got to tell you guys, this waffle combination tastes JUST-LIKE-A-SNICKERDOODLE! I was so shocked. Not to mention this Snickerdoodle Belgian Waffle is just downright amazing! You will get the slight crispness from the waffle, the creaminess of the whipped topping, and its all surrounded by the delicious taste of cinnamon sugar. You will absolutely love this!
Snickerdoodle Belgian Waffles
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 3 1x
Take your Eggo Waffles to a new level and make this Snickerdoodle Belgian Waffle recipe. The waffles are topped with whipped topping and an easy cinnamon glaze!
- 6– Eggo Original Thick and Fluffy Waffles
- 3 tbsp. Butter melted
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 ¼ c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. Ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Melted butter
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- Pinch of salt
- 8 oz. whipped topping, thawed
- Place your waffles in the toaster and toast to preference.
- In a small bowl, combine the 1 ¼ cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon and mix together.
- In a separate small bowl, add the powdered sugar, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon of melted butter, milk, and a pinch of salt and whisk together.
- NOTE: If you would like the glaze thicker, add more powdered sugar; and if you would like the glaze thinner add ½ tablespoon of milk at a time.
- Brush the waffles with butter on both sides, shake inside the bowl with the cinnamon sugar to coat on both sides. Top each layer with whipped topping, and drizzle with the cinnamon glaze.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Breakfast
Leave a Reply