Make these Spicy Crispy Fried Shrimp that is fried with panko bread crumbs and spiced with cayenne pepper. Perfect for any dinner or an appetizer.
- 1 lb. 16/20 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 oz. Tony’s Chachere’s Seafood Marinade
- 1 c. flour
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ tsp. Seafood Seasoning
- ¼ tsp. Cayenne powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 3 eggs. Whisked
- 2 c. panko bread crumbs
- ¼ tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Tony’s Chachere BOLD Seasoned Salt
- Canola Oil
- Add your shrimp to a bowl and pour over the marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow it to sit, for at least, 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Set up three shallow bowls. In one bowl place the flour and whisk in the garlic and onion powder, smoked paprika, cayenne powder, and salt. In a second bowl add eggs and beat with a whisk until egg yolks and whites are combined. Finally, in a third bowl add panko bread crumbs and red pepper and whisk.
- Add the canola oil to a deep fryer and bring to 350 degrees. Take 4-5 shrimp at a time and dredge them through the flour and shake off excess. Add the shrimp to the egg wash to get coated, and covered in panko bread crumbs.
- Place in the fryer and cook for about 5 minutes until golden brown. Use a slotted spoon to remove shrimp and place it on a long baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with Tony’s Chachere’s BOLD seasoned salt and serve!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minute
Keywords: spicy fried shrimp, fried shrimp, fried shrimp recipe, spicy shrimp, easy fried shrimp recipe, shrimp recipes, fried shrimp batter, tony chachere's, crispy fried shrimp, spicy shrimp