If you are looking for something easy and delicious to put together for dinner, try this Steak and Potato Foil Pack Dinner with potatoes, mushrooms, and broccoli!
- 1lb. Top Sirloin Steak
- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes, divided
- 2 Broccoli Crowns, divided
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into chunks and divided
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms, divided
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- 5 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp. Garlic salt
- 1 tsp. Dried Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- For each foil packet (this recipe makes 2), take two long pieces of aluminum foil. One piece goes up and down, the other goes straight across making a “t”. In the middle of each foil packet, add half of the cut yellow onion and add half of the fingerling potatoes. Keep everything centered as much as possible. Cut the broccoli florets off of the broccoli crowns. Add the florets of one crown to one of the packets and use the other florets for the other packet. Add the sliced mushrooms to the packet and slice the steak into 8 strips. Place 4 of the strips on top of the veggies in the packet.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle each packet with 2 tbsp Olive oil. Seal the aluminum foil on all sides making a packet and sealing all of the ingredients. Place in the oven and allow to roast, undisturbed, for 30 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are fork tender, your packet is done. In a small bowl, add the soft butter, rosemary and garlic salt and stir to blend. Once the foil packets are done, place a heaping dollop of the butter inside each packet and reseal to allow the butter to melt and the steak to rest for about 5-10 minutes. Don’t worry the aluminum foil will keep everything warm.
- Category: Dinner