Indulge in the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and crunchy strawberry topping with these scrumptious strawberry crunch bars!
- 1 Sugar Cookie Mix Pouch (including the content required, typically 1 egg and 1 stick of butter)
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese blocks, room temperature
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar + 1 tbsp.
- 1 1/2 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. strawberry preserves
- 22 Vanilla Sandwich Cookies
- 2 oz. freeze-dried strawberries
- 4 tbsp. Melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Line a 9X13 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the sugar cookie mix, the required contents, the egg, and a stick of butter at room temperature. Use a wooden spoon to combine the ingredients until a large cookie dough ball is formed.
- Press the cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the baking pan. Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes. The edges of the cookie dough should be slightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Separately, in another mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Use an electric handheld mixer or stand mixer and combine until creamy. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on the baked sugar cookie dough.
- Next, place dollops of the strawberry preserve on top of the cream cheese mixture. Take a toothpick and swirl it into the cream cheese mixture. Set aside.
- Place the vanilla cookies and freeze-dried strawberries in a food processor and pulse until combined. Slowly add the melted butter and pulse until coarse crumbs begin to form. Sprinkle on top of the cream cheese (you may not need all of it). Softly press the crumbs into the cream cheese. Allow to chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, then cut into squares.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry crunch bar recipe, strawberry crunch topping, strawberry crunch cheesecake bars, strawberry shortcake cheresecake bars