These Strawberry Lemonade Bars are made with a sugar cookie crust and topped with a sweet and tart filling that tastes like a refreshing glass of lemonade.
- 16.5 oz Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- 10 Strawberries tops sliced off
- 1 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1 ¼ c. sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ c. flour
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees. Line a 9X13 pan with aluminum foil. Spray with baking spray.
- Press the sugar cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the baking pan. Bake on the top shelf for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- To make the filling, add the strawberries, lemon juice, sugar, flour, eggs, salt, and baking soda into a blender and pulse for about 2 minutes to ensure all ingredients are mixed well. Pour onto the sugar cookie crust and bake on the middle rack for 30 minutes.
- The filling should be set and not jiggly. Allow to cool at room temperature for 10 minutes and place in the refrigerator for, at least, 2 hours to chill completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into squares, and serve.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Dessert