- 1 pint Fresh Strawberries (the Bigger The Better)
- 6 ounces, weight Semi-Sweet Chocolate Melted
- 8 ounces, fluid Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka
- Rinse the strawberries and turn them onto a paper towel placed in a bowl.
- Cut the peak of the strawberry where it can stand on its bottom.
- Cut the top of the berry where the stem is and then with a spoon, scoop the pit out. Don’t scoop too much because your strawberries will be too thin.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, checking every 30 seconds and stir with a spoon. Before you start dipping the berries, prepare a small baking sheet and line it with wax or parchment paper. Begin to dip the bottom portion of the strawberry and place them on the parchment paper. Once all strawberries are dipped in chocolate, place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Take the berries out of the freezer and fill them with a little bit of the vodka.