- 14 ounces, weight Sweetended Condensded Milk
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips, Melted
- 1 teaspoon Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ pounds Raw Sugar Cookie Dough, Cubed
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk in a large Tupperware bowl.
- Melt the chocolate chips on the stove using a double boiler. Make sure you continuously stir so the white chocolate doesn’t dry out or stick to the pan. Once it starts to melt, add the milk and continuously stir. Once the chocolate is melted, allow to cool and then add to the sweetened condensed milk. Stir using a rubber spatula until the chocolate has completely dissolved into the milk.
- Pour the whipping cream into a bowl and whip with handheld or standing mixer until it turns into stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Add the cubed cookie dough and salt to the sweetened condensed milk and fold in the whipped cream (If you buy a 1-pound tube of sugar cookie dough, you can use the other half to make the cookies and use as a garnish). Do not overmix because the cream will deflate. Add food coloring if you would like.
- Cover with the lid and chill the ice cream overnight before serving.