Enjoy these Sweet Chili Pork Kabobs recipe made with lean pork, various bell peppers, onions, and pineapple. Once grilled brush with sweet chili sauce and enjoy this pork kabobs recipe!
- 2 Thick Boneless Pork Chops (cut into 12 chunks)
- 8 Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into chunks (12 pieces)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, cut into chunks (12 pieces)
- ½ Red Onion, cut into chunks (12 pieces)
- 4 Bamboo Skewers
tbsp. Olive oil
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Soak the skewers in water, for at least, 30 minutes.
- Cut the boneless pork chops into 6 large chunks along with the green and red bell pepper, and red onion.
- Begin to layer the skewers starting with a bell pepper at the bottom of the skewer, pork chunk, onion, pineapple chunk, and repeat. Each skewer should get 3 chunks of pork, 2-3 pineapple chunks, 3 pieces of both peppers, and red onion.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees. Heat the pan with the olive oil on
heat. Season the skewers on all sides with salt and pepper. Place on the hot grill pan and cook on each side 3-5 minutes. Place in the oven while still in the pan for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with mediumhigh thaichili sauce and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Entree