- 22 Oreos
- 3 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 12 oz. chocolate, chopped
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Garnish: whipped cream, berries, mint
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray 4 5inch tart pans with removable bottoms and set aside.
- For the crust: Add the Oreos to a food processor and pulse until they are fine crumbs. While still pulsing, slowly add the melted butter. Add about ½ cup of oreo crust to each pan. Flour your fingers and press the Oreo crust into the bottom and along the sides of each pan. Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- For the tarts: Add the chopped chocolate to a medium mixing bowl. In a microwave safe measuring cup, add the heavy cream and heat for about 1- 1 ½ minutes. Don’t allow the cream to overflow, just steam. Pour over chocolate and allow to sit for about 1 minute. Use a rubber spatula to stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate evenly in the cooled tart shells. Tap the shells to remove air bottoms and to ensure the tops are even. Place the tarts on a baking sheet and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours. Garnish with whipped cream, berries, and mint.
- Prep Time: 2 hours 30 mins
- Cook Time: 7 mins
- Category: Dessert