This recipe for the Ultimate Cheesecake Brownies puts the old ones to shame. Forget about regular brownies; this brownie recipe is amazing!
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 2 1/4 c. sugar, divided
- 3 8-oz. Cream cheese blocks softened
- 7 large eggs, divided
- 3/4 c. sour cream
- 2/3 c. milk
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract, divided
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 5 oz. unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. Strawberry Jelly
- 1 1/2 c. strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/4 c. hot fudge, heated
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thaw
- Garnish: vanilla ice cream and chopped nuts or hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with baking spray. Line the pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake batter, in a large bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and ½ cup of the sugar and mix. Add the cream cheese to the mix and blend until smooth. Next, beat in 3 of the eggs, sour cream, and milk. Stir in 1 teaspoon of the vanilla extract and set aside.
- To make the brownie batter, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and chocolate. Microwave within 30-second increments and stir until smooth and combined.
- Whisk in 1 ¾ cup of sugar into the chocolate mixture. Add in the 4 remaining eggs. Whisk in the flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth. Stir in the remaining 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and semisweet chocolate chips. Spread the brownie mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the brownie mixture. Spread gently until smooth.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 65 minutes or until the center is set. Cool on a wire rack to room temperature for 2 hours and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Heat the jelly in the microwave-safe bowl for 15 seconds. Stir in strawberries. Heat the hot fudge sauce until completely melted.
- Cut the brownies into squares with a sharp knife. Top off with a scoop of ice cream, a dollop of whipped topping, a spoonful of strawberry topping and hot fudge, and sprinkle chopped nuts.
You can use brownie mix instead of making the brownies from scratch.
- Prep Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 65 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesecake brownie, cream cheese brownies, cheesecake brownie recipe, brownie cheesecake bars, chocolate brownie cheesecake, ultimate cheesecake brownies, easy cheesecake brownies, easy cream cheese brownies, best cream cheese brownies, cream cheese brownies with mix,