- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. Stevia Baking Blend
- 1/4 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- 2/3 c. canola oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 c. vegan chocolate chips
- 1 pint. Almond Dream Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray large baking sheet with baking spray and set aside
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt, Stevia, cornstarch, and brown sugar). Mix in the canola oil, milk and vanilla extract with a hand held mixer. Using a rubber spatula stir in the chocolate chips. Make tablespoon dollops of cookie dough badder on the baking sheet. Should make about a dozen cookies. Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
- To make into a sandwich take the ice cream out of the freezer and allow to get soft. Once the ice cream is soft enough to spread on a cookie, spread about a table spoon on a cookie and place a cookie on top making a sandwich. Eat right away or immeditatley place back into the freezer until ready to serve.