White Chocolate and Peppermint Sheet cake that is topped off with a white chocolate ganache frosting. This cake is swirled with white and peppermint cake batter.
- 2 ½ c. flour
- 1 ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 ½ c. white sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp. Amoretti Vanilla Flavor
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 c. buttermilk, room temperature
- ½ c. vanilla pudding
- ¼ tsp. Peppermint extract
- 24 oz. white chocolate
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- Garnish: crushed peppermint candy and white chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray a 9X13 baking dish with baking spray and set aside.
- Heat cream in a microwave-safe bowl for about 1 ½ minute. Pour the steam cream over the white chocolate. Stir slowly until smooth. Allow to sit out at room temperature for about an hour.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk the dry ingredients together.
- In a second mixing bowl, combine the sugar and the stick of butter. Blend well. Add the eggs and combine well. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Interchange the dry ingredients with the buttermilk. Mix until smooth. Use a spatula to scrape the side of the bowl and mix.
- Mix in the pudding and the Amoretti Vanilla flavor. Once there are no more streaks the cake batter is smooth, stop mixing. Set aside 1 cup of the cake better.
- Pour the remaining cake batter in the cake pan. Take the remainder of the cake better and add the peppermint extract and 4 drops of red gel food coloring. Mix well. Add dollops of the cake batter across the batter and swirl using a toothpick or knife. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted and comes out clean. Allow to cool completely. Spread the white chocolate frosting over the cake. Garnish with crushed peppermints and white chocolate shavings.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dessert