White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies with Macadamia Nuts. Easy, most, and slightly crisp on the edges.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1 c. dried cranberries
- 1/2 c. salted macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with Silpat Sheet or parchment paper.
- Using an electric standing mixer or a handheld electric mixer, cream the unsalted butter, add both sugars and mix until light and fluffy in a large bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract, egg, and salt, and blend well. Beat in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cornstarch. Fold in the white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and macadamia nuts. Chill in the fridge for, at least, 30 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop to form cookies, roll the cookie dough, and place about 1 ½ inch apart on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow cooling, about 1-2 minutes, before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: white chocolate chip cranberry cookies, white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies, white chocolate cranberry macadamia nut cookies