Soooooooooo, I don’t drink often but when I do I usually like to drink something sweet, or Sweet Tea Vodka with lemonade, or an Amaretto Sour, or Grey Goose and Cranberry, or white wine. BUT if I have a drink that has a descent amount of alcohol and is sweet where I can’t taste it, then that is where trouble starts for me.
However, I am glad to report that trouble doesn’t find me often, in this way, because I don’t drink often. Let me rephrase that, I don’t drink that often to get drunk. I am a social drinker but I hardly ever get drunk. I have to be committed to the idea that I am going to be loud, dance on table tops, tell everyone that I love them, be okay with the room spinning, and maybe even cry. I’m usually not okay with that unless its my birthday. But HOWEVER, I was playing around with this idea of a drink for a while and this drink SCREAMS trouble.
It’s sweet the way I like it, its refreshing, and its a great versatile drink for those who drink alcohol and those who don’t. You can make these for a Girls Night or even for a daughters slumber or birthday party (But you might not want to serve them in a martini glass or anything like that We don’t want to give the young ones any ideas. “You know what I mean Vern?”). Just look at the glass! Who wouldn’t want to try that? I bet you do, don’t cha?! Well go ahead and try it. But if trouble finds you, I have nothing to do with it.
- • 4 whole Raspberries Or Other Berries
- • 1-¼ cup Cotton Candy
- • 2 ounces, fluid Cotton Candy Liqueur
- • 8 ounces, fluid Sprite Or Sierra Mist
- • Ice, If Desired
- This recipe calls for a 16 ounce glass.
- Place the berries in the glass and lightly smush the berries with a fork. Add the cotton candy to the glass. Add the cotton candy liqueur, if desired, and pour some of the Sprite in the glass afterward. Stir with a spoon and add ice if you wish!