This post was created in partnership with Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™. I received complimentary products and compensation to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own.
This recipe for Garlic and Rosemary Crusted Prime Rib is extremely flavorful and juicy!
This Garlic and Rosemary Crusted Prime Rib Recipe is easy and delicious! This is the perfect entree for your holiday dinner!
Okay, I have been wanting to make Prime Rib forEVER! I have always been intimidated by making it for a few reasons. One is because of how expensive it is and concerned that I would mess it up; Two, I would spend a ton of money on one piece of meat and it would come out dry; and finally, I wouldn’t know what the hell to do! I guess I kind of repeated myself a bit, but you get the point. I typically get intimidated by making something that I consider “fancy” and expensive for the first time. Sometimes, it takes me a while to build up the nerve, but when I do and decide to face my fear in the kitchen, MAGIC happens! In this case, magic and intelligence happened with the use of my new friend, Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™.
You know what is cool about the Ninja ® Cooking System with Auto IQ? Is this slow cooker, does the thinking for you. Not to mention, it is the only tool you need to make a full dish. If you are big into one pot meals and slow cooker recipes, this appliance is going to be your new best friend. While I was making this Garlic and Rosemary Crusted Prime Rib, I did everything using this one device. I seared my prime rib, I baked the prime rib, and I even made the gravy to go with it. The best part is the prime rib came out absolutely delicious! No like seriously, I am not even kidding. This Garlic and Rosemary Crusted Prime Rib recipe were extremely flavorful and moist! My husband (who is my worst critic at times) was even impressed. Now that I have made this prime rib, I am confident that I am going to wow my guests for Christmas dinner this year.
Let’s talk more about this modernized slow cooker, Ninja ® Cooking System with IQ:
- The Ninja ® Cooking System is four appliances in one. It acts like a stove top, an oven, a steamer, and a stove for sauteing.
- There are more than 80 pre-programmed recipes built into the slow cooker. So, you don’t have to think or worry too much about your meal being over or undercooked. Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™ will take care of it for you!
- Unlike most slow cookers that create heat from side to side, the Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™ using Triple Fusion Heat by bringing heat from the bottom, side, and steam to make the perfect dish.
You see, this appliance is something you must have in your kitchen! In fact, because I am so excited about this appliance and I believe in it so much, I want to give you guys a pretty decent discount so you can treat yourself to an early Christmas gift this year. Or, you can buy someone this appliance as a holiday gift. The best part about owning one of these slow cookers is it will come with a fully photographed cookbook with more than 80 recipes so you can get started making some easy and delicious dishes for your family!
To learn more about the Ninja Cooking System with Auto IQ, CLICK HERE!!!
Use the coupon code BSUGAR15 to receive 15% off your final purchase, good from now until December 31st!!!
Winners will be randomly selected from all program entries and Ninja will facilitate fulfillment of the 20 winning prizes.
- 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. Coarse black pepper
- 2 sprig rosemary
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 lb. Prime Rib Roast
- 4 c. beef broth
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- ¼ c. red wine
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Finely chop the 2 sprigs of rosemary and add the rosemary with the kosher salt and black pepper. Finely mince the 5 garlic cloves and add to the salt, pepper, and rosemary. Mix the seasoning mixture well.
- Rub the prime rib with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and rub the seasoning mixture over the entire prime rib roast. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight, or at least, 4 hours. Remove plastic wrap and allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat the Ninja Cooking System with Auto IQ on STOVE and HIGH. Wait 5 minutes. Sear the prime rib roast on all sides for 2-3 minutes. The prime rib should be browned. Once seared, remove from slow cooker. While the slow cooker is still on HIGH, add the beef broth, red wine, garlic cloves, butter, and a sprig of rosemary.
- Add the rack to the slow cooker and change the setting to BAKE/ DRY and cook at 350 Degrees for one hour. Once finished, remove from slow cooker and place on cutting board covered with aluminum foil. DO NOT CUT THE PRIME RIB RIGHT AWAY. Allow resting for about 10-15 minutes before carving.
- Remove the rack from the slow cooker and change setting to STOVE/ HIGH with the broth remaining in the cooker. Add 2 tablespoons of flour in a small bowl. Add about ⅓ c. of the broth to the flour and mix until creamy and there are no lumps. Continue to add the liquid as needed until consistency is reached. Use a whisk to mix in with the rest of the broth. Allow simmering for 5 minutes to allow the gravy to thicken.
- Carve the prime rib and serve with gravy as desired