Welcoming a new baby to the world is an exciting time for every family, but every mom needs a pick-me-up and a head start to some trending baby products and resources at the beginning of months of having a new baby. Take a look at some of these popular and new baby must-haves.
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx
Well, in case you don’t know, one week ago from today, my family and I welcomed the newest addition to our family. Yep, that’s right. Your favorite blogger is now a mom-of-two! I can’t believe it. It has definitely been an adjustment for us already and making room for four people is still something we are all learning how to manage. Nevertheless, we are making it work.
Being pregnant through the COVID-19 pandemic has not been easy. Unlike the experience with our oldest son, most of my doctor’s appointments I had to do alone. Luckily, my husband was able to hear the heartbeat and be present for our first ultrasound (the two most important appointments in my opinion). The rest of the appointments he was not able to attend.
Baby Must-Haves and Essentials List
- Baby Magic: Calming Baby Lotion & Wash: I have always thought Baby Magic had a serious magical smell. Baby Magic has been a part of my family baby products must-haves for years. Everyone in my family purchases this product. All Baby Magic products are hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and free from sulfates, dyes, parabens, and phthalates. Also, September is Baby Safety Month and Baby Magic will be donating a portion of the proceeds of its white-tagged 30 oz. Gentle Baby Lotion, Calming Baby Bath, and Calming Baby Lotion to Baby2Baby – an organization that provides children living in poverty, ages 0- 12 years, with all the basic necessities for living. that every child deserves.
2. Disney Lullaby Playlist: If there is anything I learned with having our first child, you need to implement a consistent and effective sleep routine as quickly as possible so you can have a chance of getting a decent night’s sleep. We had a hard time with our oldest at first and he still doesn’t sleep consistently well throughout the night and he’s almost four! If we had a steady nighttime routine in the beginning, he probably would be better off. This second go-round, I’m not taking any chances or skipping any steps. Having this Disney Playlist is a great way to get your baby to calm down during night or nap time by playing soothing music and lullabies. This app is available via Apple Music, Amazon Unlimited, Pandora, YouTube Music, and Spotify. Download the app today and start getting more sleep at night.
3. Auto Dish Detergent Pods with Lemi Shine: I don’t know about you, but bringing this baby home means I need to rely on some reliable clearing products that are going to get the job done and effectively get things cleaned and disinfected. I definitely won’t be standing in front of a sink full of dirty dishes every day. Not only that, with two kids in the house, but I also want to be mindful of the cleaning products that I’m using. It’s important for us to have non-toxic cleaning products that promote green cleaning.
4. Pink Get Up & Go B12 dissolve tabs: Having one child kept me on my toes. Now that I have two kids at small ages, I really need to be ready to take on whatever comes my way. Vitamin B12 is a great supplement that can help you keep up with the day-to-day needs of you and your little ones.
Pink Get Up & Go B12 tabs come in berry flavor and are infused with L-Carnitine making these tablets a dynamic duo to get you through the day! Visit pinkproducts.com for a $2.50 off coupon and to find a retailer near you! You can also buy online through Target. Valid through 12/31/20.
5. My First Horoscope illustrated by Rachel McAllister: I love reading to my kids. Both of them have a book corner of their favorite mommy-approved books. I’m adding a new book to the library for both of them to share. This is a great book to introduce astrology to your kiddos and get their imagination going and their horoscope. Not only is this a great book for a new mom to purchase for her kids, but it also makes a great baby shower gift!
To learn more about the book, visit this website for more details.
6. Breastfeeding Consultation from SimpliFed: I breastfed our last child for 9 months and although I was proud of that accomplishment, I wish I could’ve gone a full year. I know if I had more information and learned more about how to keep a healthy milk flow, I would’ve been able to meet my goal. Having a breastfeeding consultation is great for new moms and experienced moms. It is also not only beneficial to have a consultation at the beginning of new life but throughout too!
SimpliFed is there to support you along the way, with evidenced-based resources on its blog to break down topics like breastfeeding, infant allergies, and more. Receive a 10% off your first 30 or 60-minute consultation with an experienced lactation specialist. For this discount visit their website and use the discount code [BROWNSUGARFOODBLOG-SIMPLIBOX110].
7. Baby Banana Teething Toys: When your baby’s teeth start to come in, it can be hard on your baby. Make this inevitable process as easy and comfortable for your baby as much as possible by using teething toys from Baby Banana! They have everything from teethers to cute toothbrushes. From the Lil Squish Jellyfish which is a great sensory rattle and teether toy to the Magical Unicorn Toothbrush which is a great first toothbrush option that feels great on sore gums. Take a look at everything that Baby Banana has to offer on their website.