Every week I will be sharing with you things I have captured via my camera phone the week before that is sexy to me. Remember, when I use the word “sexy” I am not meaning it in a oversexed way, I mean it to be “excitingly appealing”. Let’s get started.
1. The Conjuring: I said that I would not go see this movie, but my boyfriend really wanted to check it out and I was a bit curious myself. We checked out the movie and yes it was scary. I screamed a couple of times in the movie theater. I can handle scary movies that are more gruesome and bloody because those movies aren’t really that scary to me. But if you put me in front of a movie with demons, ghosts, and zombies then you are bound to get a few screams out of me. Like a kid, I do put my hands over the my face to brace for the scary parts. I just make a small hole in my hands to see out of. Now I think about it, I don’t know why I put that as a “sexy thing”. There was nothing sexy about that movie. I guess the sexy thing would be spending time with my boyfriend.
2. IKEA: I have a serious addiction and love for Ikea. That place is freaking amazing. In a perfect city there would be an Ikea, Super Target, and the worlds largest H&M around the corner from me. Actually that wouldn’t be good. I wouldn’t have enough money to buy food to make for you guys.
3. $17.96: That is the lowest amount I ever spent in Ikea. I got a new throw for my bedroom, a wine rack, and a serving tray. I wanted to buy much more but I had to exercise self-control. Booo!
4. Chocolate: Another thing that was included in that $17.96 price was Ikea’s Hazelnut Chocolate that I also love so much. Whenever I go I have to get a bar.
5. Pillows: I love the variety of decor options that Ikea has. Okay, that is enough about Ikea…or is it?
6. Me!: That is my flaunting my new hairdo! All I did was give myself bangs.
7. Fruit & Yogurt: I lost 30 pounds a couple of years ago (gain almost half of it back now :-() but when I got serious about losing my weight I would eat yogurt and fruit every morning for breakfast until my taste buds learned to appreciate the natural flavors of fruit and healthier options. It took some doing I got there. For lunch I ate something that I usually hated until my body and taste buds started to appreciate the healthier food I was giving it and no longer craved the bad stuff that it was use to getting. I think that is the hardest part about losing weight is eating healthier even when you don’t really want to. At least that was it for me. Now, I want to lose 20 more pounds but I can’t seem to find my motivation and I hate working out. What is a girl to do?!!!
8. Burgers!: Don’t take me to a fancy place for a nice meal. Get me a fat burger, some hot fries, and a milkshake and I’ll marry you on the spot! Love me some Bobby Flay!
9. Horses: You know I have a community garden right? Okay, so on my way home from my garden there is this small nook in the “hood” that has some of the most beautiful horses I have ever seen. They are absolutely gorgeous. One day I just had to take some pictures of them to show the world how gorgeous they are and how even in the ghetto, there is beauty.
10. 80’s Baby: I relived my childhood in 2 minutes by checking out this article that only a girl born in the 80’s will understand. Do you remember Cabbage Patch Dolls, Jem, Sweet Valley High, and My Little Pony?! There is so much more I forgot about.
11. Me Again: Of course we have to end with me. This was me Saturday nigh at Horseshoe Casino in Cincinnati, OH right after I ate my burger. Had a good time with one of my best friends, Nicole Murray aka Murray. Remember, best friend is a tier not just one person (love that Mindy Kaling)!