1. A hidden dating treasure that nature has to offer is its very essence. My boyfriend and I had a date night a few weeks ago where we went to the Cincinnati Observatory and explored different constellations, stars, and planets! Yes that’s right. I saw planet Saturn with the rings and everything. It was such an untapped resource that dating couples rarely use. A perfect date night is to drive in the country where you can get a good clear glimpse of the sky at night, take a blanket with you, make a romantic CD, a bottle of wine or champagne, and maybe some cheeses, fruits, and crackers and have a wonderful romantic date night.
2. I just thought this was cute. These are pictures of all the Disney dating couples that always end up living happily ever after.
3. These are great stay at home date night ideas. I particularly like #8.
4. Who would have ever thought that having a bake-off would be a good date night idea?
5. What to wear on a date, especially the first date, is very important. I like this outfit because its flirty, comfortable, and shows that you have style and “flava”. You don’t want to wear something that is too over the top on your first date. Stay cute, simple, but stylish. Also wear an outfit that goes well with heels and flats.
6. I think the one thing that most of us worry about is having children and losing ourselves in them and losing our connection with our spouse or significant other. Here are some great date night tips for parents who are too tired to do anything big but still allow you to keep the fun going in your relationship.
7. Scattegories and Phase 10 are our favorites. I love idea #10.
8. This is what we all strive for.