These are some of the “Sexy Things” I stumbled upon and took pictures of with my phone within the past few weeks. Remember, when I say sexy I don’t mean over-sexed. I am simply saying that something is has an excitable appeal.
1. I met up with some of my “gal pals” Friday night for some sushi and drinks at this place in Newport, Kentucky called “Naked Chopsticks“. This place has a great variety of sushi and specialty drinks. The drink you are looking at in the collage is called a “Mango Runner” which consists of a whole bunch of goodness. Goodness meaning lots of Rum and mango juice stuff. That probably explains why the word “doggystyle” came out of my mouth and why I was talking about “my big bootay” to my gals. With a few of those drinks, I’m liable to say anything.
2. That is me just chilling in my car. I’m really trying to get into Instagram. What are some popular hashtags that are good for food bloggers?
3. I wrote that one day when I was thinking about blogging and allowing myself to get caught up in the wrong things. I was sitting on my couch and I wrote down my connection to food and where it comes from. I feel very connected to God when I am in the kitchen. I can’t explain it or can describe it, it’s just something I feel. Most of all, I really enjoy sharing my heart with you guys. There are so many things in life that I thought I wanted to be when I grow up and blogging wasn’t one of them. However, I am in love with this thing. I thoroughly enjoy blogging. I hope you are enjoying my blog as well.
4. I love these earrings. I can’t even think of where I got them from. But they are hott and sexy!
5. You guys know I have a garden, right? I planted a bunch of veggies and some watermelon. I also planted some sunflowers and they are starting to bloom now! I’m super excited about it!
6. Again, I love sushi. I really think its my favorite food! I had this at a restaurant in Cincinnati called Kaze.
7. I don’t drink soda. I don’t even buy it. But when I do, I go for a good ole Root Beer. I am always on the hunt for the best Root Beer and Hanks Gourmet Root Beer comes close!
8. He put a ring on it!!!!! Not really. Its cute though, right?
9. My next foodie venture in life is to become a wine expert. Well maybe not an expert but I really want to start appreciating the taste of wine. So, from this moment on I declare that I will be going to every Wine Tasting I can. CHEERS TO THE FREAKING WEEKENDS!
10. Tequila and I have a love/hate relationship. I was given a double shot of Petron on my 29th birthday and let me just say all I remember was calling one of my best friends “Jesus” and told everyone at the table that I loved them. I say the darnedest things when I am inebriated.
11. I am very serious about finding the worlds best Root Beer. Any suggestions?
Leave a Reply