If you ever doubted those Campbell’s sauces, doubt no more!
If you love food and watch cooking shows, as religious as I do, then I know that you have seen those commercials for Campbell’s Soups newest addition to their food line of Slow Cooker Sauces and Skillet Sauces. What I love about Campbell’s is that they are always trying to find ways for families to have wholesome meals that tastes good, taste likes it comes from scratch, and are easy! Campbell’s new sauces makes it easy to create new dishes and I am going to give you a great idea of how to create something easy and delicious using Campbell’s Sweet Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Sauce.
All you have to do is buy a 2-3 pound Beef Pot Roast, place it in your slow cooker, pour the sauce on top and magic happen. Once the beef finishes, pull it apart and place is back in the sauce, and place it on top of slider buns along with this delicious and easy Asian inspired cole slaw and you have a quick and easy appetizer or main course to share with your friends and family. What I love about this sauce is that you can really taste the ginger and sesame flavors working together to give the beef an amazing and different flavor and the sweetness of the slaw really draws out the flavor even more. You use any of their new sauces and get just as creative. Here is a list of some of their new Slow Cooker and Skillet Sauces:
Campbell’s Skillet Sauces
Thai Green Curry
Fire Roasted Tomato
Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces
Tavern Style Pot Roast
Sweet Korean BBQ
Apple Bourbon BBQ
Mexican Red Chile Taco
Moroccan Spiced Stew
List can also be found on the brand Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/CampbellSauces/app_538229102857228
If you have followed me for a while you know I try not to make anything too complicated or with too many ingredients. These sliders only need 2 ingredients but tastes like you used 50 because of the depth of flavors that come out in the sauce. For the Super Bowl or a holiday party, make these sliders and I promise they will be a big hit. You will wonder who to kiss first, me or Campbell’s.
This post brought to you by Campbell’s Dinner Sauces. Weekend-worthy dinners with only weekday-level effort needed! Learn more at http://www.campbellsauces.com/.
- 2-3 lb. Beef Pot Roast
- 13 oz. Sweet Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Sauce packet
- salt and pepper, taste
- 2 c. Asian Cole Slaw Mix
- 2 tbsp. honey mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Siracha Sauce
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- juice of an entire lime
- slider buns
- Season the pot roast with salt and pepper on both sides and place in the crockpot on low heat. Pour the Sweet Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Sauce on top of the beef and allow to cook for 7-8 hours.
- Remove from crock pot and cut and pull the beef apart and place it back in the crockpot with the sauce for another 30 minutes before serving.
- For the slaw, place the slaw in a bowl; combine the wet ingredients (honey mustard, honey, oil, lime juice, zest, and siracha sauce) and whisk together in a smaller bowl and toss with the Asian slaw.
- Place some of the pulled beef on the slider bun and top off with some of the Asian slaw.