This post is sponsored by Strauss Direct and The Kitchn, although all opinions are my own.
Summer is upon us and so are these Honey-Ginger Barbecue Chicken Wings.
These Honey Ginger Barbecue Chicken Wings are sweet, spicy, and perfect for grilling this summer.
There are a lot of things I look forward to in the summer and among those things are shorts, maxi dresses, outdoor activities, and outdoor cookouts. Cookouts are my favorite thing to attend. I love the smell of charcoal is lit, the scent of burgers and ribs being cooked on the grill, and the plethora of side items to choose from like Baked Beans and Deviled Eggs. Those are amongst my favorite dishes that I have to have on my plate. I typically get a burger, hot dog, or ribs. Now, I am going to have to add these Honey Ginger Barbecue Chicken Wings to the buffet.
This Honey Ginger BBQ chicken is so good ya’ll!
- 2 lb. Beef Hot Dogs
- 4 ½ lb. Brisket Beef Burgers
- 2-5 oz. Grassfed Tenderloin Filets
- 2-14 oz. Long Pork Rib Chops
- 6 Pork Brats
- 3 lb. Whole Chicken
- 3 lb. Chicken Party Wings
- 8-4 oz. Lamb Chops
- 3 lb. package St. Louis pork ribs
Look at all this food!!!
Now tell me that’s not a lot of food?!
This one box will take care of the meat needs for any cookout occasion. You can have your guests bring side dishes and desserts! In this Honey Ginger Barbecue Chicken Wings recipe, I used the chicken party wings that came with this box and I grilled the hamburgers for my husband and his best friend. However, I still have plenty of food for future cookout occasions. The best thing about the meat quality of the food in this box is the cuts are grass-fed beef, cage-free chicken, American Lamb, and heritage pork. You see?! You can get good quality for a large amount of meat! I highly recommend purchasing this box for your summer grilling efforts.
The sauce I made for my Honey Ginger Barbecue Chicken Wings can be used for any cut of meat that is in this box. What I can say about this sauce is the sriracha does make it a touch spicy. Therefore, if you don’t care for spice, I would leave it out. Or maybe just add a teaspoon at a time. Either way, these Honey Ginger Barbecue Chicken Wings will be a new favorite at your next barbecue.Print
Honey Ginger Barbecue Chicken Wings
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 30 1x
These Honey Ginger barbecue Chicken Wings are perfect for grilling this summer. The homemade barbecue sauce is sweet, spicy, with a touch of ginger!
- 2 c. ketchup
- ¼ c. Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ + 1 tbsp. Honey
- ¼ c. light brown sugar
- 1–1 inch ginger thumb, grated
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. Red pepper flakes
- ½ tbsp. Sriracha
- 3 lb. Chicken Strauss Direct Party Wings
- 1 tbsp. Seasoned salt
- 1 tbsp. Ground pepper
- In a medium saucepan, heat on medium and add 1 tsp. Olive oil. Add the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients (ketchup, apple cider vinegar, honey, brown sugar, ginger, Worcestershire Sauce, onion and garlic powder, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes, and sriracha). Stir until well combined. Cover with lid and allow to simmer on low to medium heat for, at least, 1 hour. The longer, the better.
- Season the chicken wings with seasoned salt and pepper. Set aside. Prepare your grill according to manufacturer’s instructions. Once the grill is ready, place the wings on the grill and cook on both sides for 5 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached. Remove from grill and cover in a sauce to serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Entree
Leave a Reply