Although I am a “Super Woman” in the kitchen, I love fashion and makeup. I am very simple, casual, sexy, and chic dresser. I am not someone who is over the top in her fashion. I like the fashion style of Drew Barrymore, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, and Zoe Saldana. They all have different styles but there is a level of sexiness to all of them and simplicity at the same time that I like. Here are a sexy fashion trends that I am currently “rocking” or can see myself wearing.
1. Bare Escentuals: Before BE, I never bought make up from an actual makeup store before. I used Cover Girl The Queen Collection makeup before I made the switch. I love Bare Escentuals because it feels very natural on my skin and it blends in very well. It hardly looks like I have makeup on my face. Someone told me that their make up is made with actual minerals from the Earth, essentially dirt. I don’t know how true that is.
2. Baby Lips: I really like this lip balm. It isn’t lipstick, but it isn’t a gloss either. It’s a nice cross between the two. It gives your lips a nice color but not a lot like lipstick does. It’s perfect for those of us who are a bit more casual and natural when it come to wearing makeup.
3. Crop Tops: Crop tops are in style like never before. I am glad about this because I use to wear crop tops when I was younger ( I had a different body back then). I just bought two of them from Forever 21. Can’t wait to wear them.
4. The new thing that I am looking forward to wearing and finding are leather drawstring pants. I think they are so cute. They are casual but very sexy. Now the celebrities pay $1500 for these pants, but I found a website where you can get them for $25. Aren’t they cute?!
5. This is an easy one, every woman needs to have a pair of simple red stilettos in their closet. This is just as important as have a classic par of black and cream stilettos. You have to have red as well.
6. I have a boyfriend blazer. Do you have a boyfriend blazer? You have to have them. They are so comfortable and versatile for whatever style you are going for. You can put the blazer of a cute white t-shirt, boyfriend pants, and some red stilettos and rock the “I-don’t-care-but-I-know-I-look-cute-look” or you can wear a boyfriend blazer with some high waist shorts, cute dressy shirt, and some heels and now you are rocking the “I’m-sexy-and-I-know-it-look”.
7. I am super-duper excited about Wedge Sneakers These are so cute! I just ordered my first pair yesterday. These are cute to wear with the drawstring leather pants, crop top, and a blazer, if necessary. I can’t wait to rock this look!
8. Sweatshirts are in this season with fashionable taste.