Foods and food types that I am not a big fan of:
- Mushrooms: I don’t believe in eating fungus. Plus, it has to be cut up finely in order for me to eat them.
- Carrots: You probably will never see me just eating on carrot sticks. They add flavor but by themselves I don’t really care for them. Maybe if I dip them in ranch or hummus they’re not so bad.
- Exotic Foods: It’s something about the spice of most exotic foods that is a bit much for me.
- Ginger: I think ginger is good for enhancing flavors but it’s too strong by itself. Although if I am juicing I will add it to my juice but you will never see me eat a ginger snap.
- Cream Pies: I don’t like Lemon Meringue Pie, Key Lime Pie, Coconut Cream Pie, or French Silk Pie.
I know what you are thinking. You are thinking “Why did you make a Chocolate Cream Pie if you don’t like cream pies?” Here is the thing about cream pies, most of them are fluffy. I don’t like fluff. I don’t think Key Lime Pie is all that fluffy, but I am not a big fan of lime flavored stuff. Chocolate Cream Pie, at least the way I made it, is denser than most cream pies. The topping is important too. I topped this pie off with the Marscarpone Whipped Cream, the same whipped cream I used for my Toffee Brownies, and that too is denser and has a great light sweet cheese flavor. Also, in my chocolate cream pie I added some toffee pieces for some added texture and crunch. Not to mention this dessert is incredibly easy to make and it take almost no time. So if you have somewhere to go or if you want to make something quick this is the perfect dessert for your event!Print