Quick and easy Pumpkin Cake with Whipped Topping is moist and completely tender. The Whipped topping mad with cream cheese adds a nice creamy layer that makes for the perfect bite.
During the Fall, I typically get into baking and start to cook heartier and comforting dishes. It’s the chill outside that I’m trying to defeat. So, I make food that sticks to your bones and warm up your belly. The desserts I typically make is definitely seasonal. Therefore, I’m making apple this, pumpkin that and pies that will rock your world. I’ve already made a Pumpkin Cake that is my husband’s favorite. This Easy Pumpkin Cake recipe is something quick and easy that you can put together just because its October.
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin spice
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ c. sugar
- 1 c. oil
- 15 oz. Can Pumpkin Puree
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray a 9-inch springform round pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice together. In a separate mixing bowl, blend the sugar, oil, and eggs one at a time until smooth. Add the pumpkin puree and mix.
- One cup at a time, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until all ingredients are mixed together. Once mixed, pour into the springform pan and spread the top to make even. Bake in the oven on medium rack for 35-40 minutes. Or until a toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean. Once baked, allow to completely cool.
- In a large mixing bowl of a standing mixture, add the cream cheese and on slow speed begin to cream the cream cheese. Very slowly, begin got add the heavy cream making sure the topping is smooth and the lumps are being worked out. Once all the cream cheese is added, turn the speed to high and mix until stiff peaks have formed.
- Remove the clamp from the cake and add the whipped topping onto the cake as desired and serve.