Take an ordinary box of Brownie mix and turn it into something extraordinary and try these Fluffernutter Brownies made with peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, and Nutter Butter cookies.
This Fluffernutter Brownies recipe needs to go on your “must bake” list as quickly as possible.
I love taking something that people typically view and one dimensional, and make it in a variety of ways. I guess you can say I am known for doing that on my blog. You don’t believe me, you can take a look at my recipe roundup for dishes I’ve made using cake mix. I am all about making my life easier, not harder. I know when it comes to baking dishes a lot of you feel the same way.
When I am browsing for a recipe, the first thing I look at is the ingredients. If I have all of the ingredients or do they seem simple enough for me to buy. Second, I am looking at the cook, bake, and prep times to determine if its something I want to make. Finally, I read the instructions to find out how complicated the recipe may be and that typically seals the deal for me, especially when it comes to baking recipes.
In case you didn’t know, I do have a Brownie recipe on my blog that you refer to, but sometimes I like using a Brownie mix when I am testing and trying out different Brownie recipes. Using a Brownie Mix for these Fluffernutter Brownies Recipe was definitely a good move if I must say so myself. Then I topped these brownies off with everything that has been kissed by angels such as Nutter Butter Cookies, marshmallow fluff, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Doesn’t that sound amazing?
I was inspired to make these brownies for two reasons. One, I really loved these Fluffernutter Balls that I made a few years back. They were stupid addicting. Second, I feel these brownies will be perfect for The Big Game! They just seem like a “manly” brownie (don’t ask).
How I made these Fluffernutter Brownies
I started off making brownies from a brownie mix as it was instructed on the box. Then, I melted down some peanut butter and placed dollops around the brownie mix along with dollops of marshmallow fluff. I swirl it around the mix and topped it off with crushed Nutter Butter Cookies and roughly chopped Peanut Butter Cups. That’s all there is to make this Fluffernutter Brownies recipe.
- 1 Brownie Box Mix (including water, oil, and eggs as instructed)
- ¼ c. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. Powdered sugar
- ⅔ c. marshmallow fluff
- 8 oz. Reese’s Cups, chopped
- 1 c. Nutter Butter Cookies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and line a 9X13 baking dish with aluminum foil .Spray with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, eggs, and oil with the measurements as detailed on the box and mix well. Pour in the baking dish and use a rubber spatula to spread the batter evenly.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the peanut butter and place in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add the powdered sugar and stir until smooth. Place dollops of peanut butter across the batter. Second, place dollops of marshmallow fluff across the batter trying not to overlap the peanut butter. Use the end of a sharp knife and swirl into the brownie batter.
- Sprinkle with peanut butter cups and Nutter Butter cookies and bake for 25 minutes on middle rack. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.
- NOTE: You do not have to use the Nutter Butter cookies if you don't want. Because the Brownies may be rich to some, I recommend cutting them into 24 squares. About half of the size of a regular Brownie.
- * The prep time includes cooling.