I’m all about making your meals easy. Starting with these muffins.
I was curious about something. I was curious what would happen if I were to place a bunch of tiny pieces of biscuits in a muffin tin how it would come out? Sometimes when I make certain meals, they are inspired simply out of my curiosity. I really didn’t think this was going to be a “postable” blog post. However, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to share with you how these beauts came out and how easy they were to make.
They took almost no ingredients to make and are perfect for a grab-and-go breakfast. I mad them and placed them inside air tight containers and my boo would grab one in the mornings on his way to work. Who would have ever thought? I didn’t even consider how handy they would become. They also serve as an awesome snack too. I must warn you, they are quite addicting. All you’re doing is pulling these small little pieces apart and it doesn’t really seem like your eating that much. and you’re not, but if you are counting calories, watching your sugar, working out, basically,….prison, then you are going to want to watch out. You just might look up and realize that they are all gone. It has been known to happen before.
Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Muffins
- 2– 7.5 oz cans refrigerated biscuits
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a muffin tin with baking spray. In a small shallow bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Open the cans of refrigerated biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Carefully dip each biscuit piece with butter and coat with cinnamon sugar mixture. Place 6-8 pieces of the biscuit pieces into a muffin tin. Once the tins has been filled bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool and remove from the tins placing on a cooling rack.
- In another small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, melted butter, and milk until a thick glaze occurs. If the glaze is still thick add an extra tablespoon of milk at a time until desire consistency is reached. Spoon some of the glaze on top of each muffin and serve.
Leave a Reply