This Pizza Stuffed Chicken Breast is a perfect low carb recipe for Keto dieters!
This Pizza Stuffed Chicken Breast is a delicious way to enjoy your chicken breasts.
We eat a lot of white meat around here. Especially chicken. I have to be honest with you. It can be difficult coming up with different ways to make chicken breast something you look forward to eating. It can be bland and boring, right? Well somehow, I keep coming up with delicious ways to enjoy to chicken breast! One of my continuing popular recipes on my blog is my Stuffed Jalapeno Popper Chicken Breast recipe. Now, I am adding this Pizza Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe to this list.
This Pizza Stuffed Chicken Breast will make you excited to eat chicken!
This Pizza Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is perfect for Keto dieters!
What I love about this Pizza Stuffed Chicken Breast is you can actually add to it whatever you want! If you want to add sausage, peppers, olives, or even bacon you can! Just think about what you like on a pizza and top and/or stuff your chicken breast with those ingredients. You can get as creative as you want.
- 4 chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 8 Slices Provolone, sliced
- 14 oz. Pizza Sauce, divided
- 3 c. Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 3.5 oz. Sliced Pepperoni
- 1 tbsp. Dried oregano
- ½ tbsp. Red crushed pepper flakes
- ½ c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Slice open the chicken breast making a pocket but still leaving the chicken attached as one piece. Season with salt and pepper on the outside and inside of the chicken breast.
- On medium to high heat, add the olive oil to the pan. Cook the chicken breast on both sides for 7 minutes until chicken is cooked. Rermove from skillet. In the same skillet, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Pour about ⅓ of the pizza sauce in the pan.
- In the opening of the chicken breast, add the slices of 2 slices of provolone cheese and 2 heaping tablespoons of mozzarella cheese. Also, add a ew slices of pepperoni inside the chicken as well. Repeat this with all chicken breast. PLace the stuffed chicken breast back into the pan on medium heat.
- Cover the chicken breast with the remaining pizza sauce, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, and top with slices of pepperoni. Sprinkle with dried oregano, red crushed pepper flakes, and grated parmesan cheese. Cover with lid and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Serve once the cheese is melted.