As you are going through this blog entry, I want you to think about me having a photo shoot in my kitchen with this amazing sweetness that you are looking at right here. The song “I’m Sexy And I Know It” by LMFAO comes to mind.
“Look at that body///Girl look at that body///Girl look at that body///I work out” (literally). You will have to after a bowl of this.
Oh yes!!!! Work it honey!
Give it to me! Give it to me! Pose!
Cover me with your love! Work it!
This recipe is perfect for the summer and for the sophisticated ice cream lovers. Why? Because I added some chocolate port I had at home. However, I can’t take credit for the name of the ice cream flavor. I owe it to a faithful Facebook follower of mine. But aside from the name, the best thing about this ice cream is that you don’t have to have an ice cream machine! You read right, no machine required. I like making cooking and baking easier, not harder. If there is a short cut or a simpler method to make something I will figure it out and share it with you. If you like ice crea, I do think yu shuld invest in a quality ice cream machine. But if your a “some-timey” ice cream person like myself, use this method and you will be fine.
Drunken Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
Drunken Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream. This is how you make ice cream sexy!
- • 2 c. heavy cream
- • 15 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- • 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- • 2-4.5 oz. bars of Symphony Chocolate Toffee Bar, chopped
- • 1/3 c. dessert port (something that pairs well with chocolate, your choice)
- • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- • pinch of salt
- Pour the heavy cream in a bowl and use a hand-held or standing mixer and whip the cream until stiff peaks forms. Set aside.
- In a freezer container pour the condensed milk , the cocoa powder, the chopped chocolate, and stir until well blended. Using a rubber spatula fold in the cream, vanilla extract, salt, and fold the dessert port. DO NOT over mix. Just keep folding until all the ingredients are well mixed. Place the lid on top of the container and place in the freezer until frozen.
Leave a Reply