These Golden Grahams S’mores Cereal Clusters are the perfect way to have indoor S’mores! With lumps of Golden Graham Cereal, mini marshmallow, and chocolate they will warm you without the campfire!
My Golden Grahams S’mores Cereal Clusters are the perfect treat to bring out the kid in you!
Okay, so besides Chocolate Chip Cookies, I have another obsession.
I’m talking blessing on blessing on blessing!
I often wonder what my life is going to look like as my son gets older. He’s going to want to have friends over every once and a while, this I know, and I think I am going to look forward to those gatherings more than he will because they will give me a chance to try new recipes and fun ideas. There are many fun ideas I have like having a movie night in the backyard with a big projector and make “Drive-In” themed food; I also want to have a Halloween party every year and make Easy Candied Apples, Popcorn Balls, and these Candy Corn Sugar Cookies; and I also want to have a camp theme party where the kids sleep in their sleeping bags (but in the house), have them catch fireflies, and grill hot dogs on a stick and all types of stuff. Yeah, I’m going to be “that” mom. These Golden Grahams S’mores Cereal Clusters is a step in the right direction with the camp-themed parties.
Nevertheless, This Golden Grahams S’mores Cereal Clusters Recipe is the perfect no-bake dessert for the summer and is also a perfect way to enjoy S’mores indoors.Print
Golden Grahams S’more Cereal Clusters Recipe
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 20 1x
- 5 tbsp. Butter
- 10 oz. Mini Marshmallows
- 5 c. Golden Grahams Cereal
- 2 ½ c. mini marshmallows
- 2 1/2 – 6.8 oz Hershey Bars, chopped
- Using a large nonstick pot on medium heat, melt the butter and add the 10 oz. mini marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are smooth and creamy. Add the Golden Grahams Cereal and stir with a spoon and remove from heat. Stir to make sure the cereal and the marshmallows are well incorporated.
- Next, add the extra marshmallows and lightly stir to still hold its form (they might melt a little and that is okay). Finally add the chopped chocolate and fold it into the cereal mixture just to mix well.
- Line a large baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Use a medium sized ice cream scoop ( a little small than your regular sized ice cream scoop) to scoop the mixture onto the paper. Feel free to add a little more marshmallows or cereal if you would like. Allow to set for about 30 minutes and place in airtight container until ready to serve. Place in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert
Leave a Reply