I’m going crazy with the lemon and freezer thing, huh?
This Raspberry Lemonade Freezer Pie is perfect for the summer!
So the other day I shared with a rather traditional summer-time recipe called Lemon Icebox Pie. That pie requires baking and the whipping of egg yolks. That pie recipe is super easy and sooooo good! Don’t believe me? Just ask my family. In any case, I wanted to give you another and easier alternative to the Lemon Icebox Pie recipe I shared with you guys. This Raspberry Lemonade Freezer Pie only requires 4 ingredients and no baking. Oh yea, I got someones attention.
So what is the big difference between this recipe and the other one? Well for starters, one requires baking and the other one doesn’t. Duh, right? This biggest deal with this recipe is that it requires the juice concentrate that is in the freezer section of your grocery store. You can use regular lemonade flavor or a different flavor. That is why I decided to use Raspberry Lemonade instead of regular lemonade again. By all means, use whatever flavor you want and you’re happy with. Let me know which pie you like best. I am curious to read your reviews.
* Partially adapted from The Neely’s Frozen Lemonade Pie
- 1 Pre-made Graham Cracker Crust
- 6 oz. Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate liquid, chilled
- 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- 8 oz. Cool Whip tub
- In a large bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk and lemonade liquid until well combined. Gently fold in the Cool Whip until there are no streaks. Do not over-whip the mixture. Once the ingredients are well combined, pour into the prepared pie crust, cover with lid or plastic wrap, and place inside freezer overnight or for, at least, two hours. Serve while still frozen.