This No Bake Candy Bar Recipe is so simple to make and requires no time in the oven!
Enjoy this No Bake Candy Bar Recipe that is filled with Snickers and Butterfinger candy!
Summer is officially upon us. How do I know? Because I actually had to turn on my air conditioning this past weekend to beat the temperatures that are close to the 90’s. As summer arrives, so does holiday outdoor cookouts, outdoor activities, swimming parties, and random cookouts that we seem to get invited to. As we plan and attend these activities, we never want to go empty-handed. Whether you are doing most of the cooking or have been asked to bring a dish to a cookout, this No Bake Candy Bar Pie Recipe is going to be a game changer and something everyone will be fighting over.
We’ll start off by (in my Julia Child voice) mixing marshmallow fluff with some creamy peanut butter and add in bits of Butterfinger candy. Smooth that out for an even chocolate layer that is made by mixing chocolate chips and corn syrup that will help the chocolate to set but remain soft and decadent. Finally, we take some whipped topping and add it to the top of the pie and sprinkle with any remaining Snicker and Butterfinger pieces as a garnish, which makes this No Bake Candy Bar Pie recipe quite lovely.
Did you hear it? How did I do?
Whatever you decide to do this summer, try your best to stay out of the kitchen for too long while the oven is on and make a dessert like this No Bake Candy Bar Pie Recipe, that requires no bake time!
Recipe partially adapted from Taste of South
- 1 Premade Graham Cracker Crust (chocolate or regular)
- 7 oz. Marshmallow Cream
- ⅔ c. creamy peanut butter
- ¼ c. Butterfinger candy, crushed
- ⅓ c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. Light corn syrup
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- ¼ c. Snicker pieces
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend together the marshmallow cream and peanut butter until well mixed. Fold in the crushed Butterfinger candy and pour into the graham cracker crust. Smooth to become even.
- In a separate microwave-safe mixing bowl, add the heavy cream and corn syrup and heat for about 30 seconds. Stir in the chocolate and mix until smooth. Pour on top of the peanut butter mixture and sprinkle the Snicker pieces on top. Place in the refrigerator for, at least, 1 hour or overnight. Before serving spread the whipped topping on top of the pie and sprinkle with extra candy pieces, if desired.