These White Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies are filled with delicious flavor and fun sprinkles.
Enjoy these White Chocolate Chip Cake Batter cookies for your white chocolate fix!
Originally posted in July 2012.
So I have declared this week Butter Cream & Cookie Batter week. Meaning, I will create incredible sweets with cookie batter being one of the main ingredients. Now, why did I do this to you and myself you may be asking? Well, to be honest with you I cannot even answer that question, but what I will say is that you are going to like everything that you see and you are going to make it for your friends and family and you’re going to be happy…darn it :-).
So what have we created? Well, let’s see we have Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls (God Bless the lady who originally created these rolls of deliciousness). We have Buttercream Brownies. I don’t know how they are going to turn out they are my own invention, but I think they will turn out good. Also, we have Butter Vanilla Cake with Cake Batter Butter Cream Frosting. The frosting is delish! Lastly, there is White Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies, which is the first sweet treat to be featured this week.
Now I am not a fan of white chocolate. It isn’t gross, I honestly think that the flavor is a bit too rich and there is something about the flavor that just doesn’t do it for me. Now I do believe that if white chocolate is added to the right dessert that it can add a nice richness to your dessert. That is no exception to these cookies. Of course, I had to taste them to make sure that I am not feeding you crap. These White Chocolate Chip Cake Batter cookies are really good! The cake batter gives the cookies this nice buttery flavor that can’t be created by using butter alone. They are like buttery sugar cookies with white chocolate. If you like white chocolate and sugar cookies, you will love these White Chocolate Chip Cake Batter Cookies.
- ¾ cups Unsalted Butter, Softened
- ½ cups Sugar
- ½ cups Brown Sugar
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 whole Egg Yolk
- ¾ cups Flour
- 1-¼ cup Yellow Cake Mix
- ¼ teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ cups Non-perils Rainbow Sprinkles
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cream together the butter, sugars, egg and egg yolk. Then add the flour, cake mix, baking soda, and vanilla extract. Stir in the sprinkles and chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and scoop about a spoonful of cookie dough batter in a line on the cookie sheet and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Also place your cookie dough in the refrigerator until all of it is used.
- Bake for 12 minutes and remove from oven and allow to cool.