This Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza Recipe is delicious, light, and perfect for summer!
Try my Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza Recipe that is topped with a cream cheese frosting and delicious fruit.
Okay, I have debated for the past 5 years that I have been blogging if I should share my fruit pizza recipe. You see, this Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is one of the first recipes I learned how to make…ever! I learned how to make fruit pizza in Home Economics in high school. It is a recipe that has never left my memory and its something that I am quite known for when it comes to my family and friends. They absolutely love my fruit pizza. Let me tell you how I make it.
You’ve got Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza!
Thank you, Mrs. Murphy!!!
I learned how to make scrambled eggs, pancakes, muffins, bread, and a few other basic dishes that I can’t remember. But what sticks out the most with anyone who has taken Home Economics at my old high school was the Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza! The day we made the fruit pizza, I remember the students in my class sharing it with their friends and everyone would ask the rest of us who were in the class to share as well. My entire high school was doped up on fruit pizza! It is that good!
Have you ever noticed, the simplest things in life provides the most bliss and comfort? Think about it, no one ever says I am at peace when I make Homemade Croissants or Homemade Cronuts (click here for a simpler Cronut recipe). Those dishes take up a lot of time, days even. This Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza recipe, that is made of refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, and fruit can give us pure bliss and send us to a place of euphoria. I encourage you to let this fruit pizza recipe become the summer dessert recipe that you refer to you year after year! Before you know it, your friend and family will be requesting this dish from you all the time!
Buy the products for this recipe
15 Inch Round Pizza Pan
- 2 lbs. Refrigerator Sugar Cookie dough
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c + 1 tbsp. Powdered sugar
- ½ tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 3 whole kiwi’s, sliced and peeled
- 1-pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 mandarin oranges
- ½ pint blueberries
- ½ c. raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray a 15-17 inch pizza pan or 15X11 rectangular dish with baking spray.
- Spread the sugar cookie dough evenly leaving one inch away from the pan so as the cookie dough bakes it won’t overflow into your oven ( that happened to me). NOTE: I would place aluminum foil on the rack where the pizza will be baked in case it overflows, just in case. Bake for 10 minutes. The cookie dough will be slightly browned. Allow cooling completely.
- Using a handheld mixer or standing mixer, add the cream cheese and blend until creamy. Add the powdered sugar slowly and vanilla extract until well mixed and smooth. Spread across the sugar cookie crust. Begin to layer and spread the fruit across the crust as desired.