This Snack Time Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is not your average Chocolate Chip Cookie. These Cookies are filled with crushed potato chips, crushed pretzels, and chocolate chips.
How I made these Snack Time Chocolate Chip Cookies
I made these cookies like any typical Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. You start off with some butter, brown sugar, and egg. Mix the ingredients until they are well mixed. Add the vanilla extract, salt, baking soda, and flour. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips, potato chips, and pretzels. Bake these babies on 350 for 12-13 minutes. The baking time is key to have the most perfectly soft and chewy cookie.
This Snack Time Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is the perfect combination of all the things we love to snack on in one bite! My husband and I love these cookies and they are now one of our new favorites.
Recipe adapted from Food Network Magazine
- 10 tbsp. Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 c. light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp. Baking soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 ½ c. all purpose flour
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. crushed plain potato chips
- ½ c. broken pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a large bowl, using a handheld or standing mixer, blend the butter until creamy. Add the light brown sugar and mix until fluffy. Add the egg and mix. Next, add the vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. Add the flour until all ingredients are well mixed. Fold in the chocolate chips, potato chips, and pretzels.
- Take one heaping tablespoon of cookie dough and place on a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with baking spray. Place the dough about 1 inch apart and bake for 12-13 minutes until edges are golden brown and crisp. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes and transfer to cooling rack.