Get ready to scoop up pure frozen bliss with our Salted Caramel and Roasted Almond No Churn Ice Cream—indulge in the perfect marriage of silky smoothness, buttery caramel, and crunchy almonds without breaking a sweat!
When the sun is shining and the temperature is rising, there’s nothing quite like indulging in creamy, decadent ice cream. But what if you don’t have an ice cream maker or the time to fiddle with a complicated recipe? Fear not – this no-churn salted caramel and roasted almond ice cream is easy to make and will have your taste buds singing.
I’m going to show you how to make this delicious frozen treat in just a few simple steps for a recipe that requires no eggs, or machine, as well as provide tips for success and variations to try. So grab a spoon and get ready to savor the ultimate summer dessert!
Ingredients for this ice cream recipe
To make this delicious no-churn salted caramel and roasted almond ice cream, you’ll need just a few simple ingredients.
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Salted Roasted Almonds
- Salted Caramel Sauce
The roasted almonds, which will be chopped and mixed in for a crunchy texture and nutty taste, and the caramel sauce will add and sweet and salty balance to the ice cream.
How to make this no-machine ice cream recipe
To whip up this delectable treat, follow these simple steps:
1. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
2. Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce until well combined.
3. Add in the chopped roasted almonds and stir until evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into a container with a lid and smooth out the top with a spatula.
5. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or until the ice cream has hardened to your liking.
With these easy-to-follow directions, you’ll be enjoying a scoop of homemade no-churn salted caramel and roasted almond ice cream in no time. But before you get started, here are some tips to ensure your ice cream turns out perfectly. Here is another great blog post with visuals to follow.
Now that you have the basics down, it’s time to get creative with variations on this recipe. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Mix in chunks of store-bought or homemade cookie dough for a delicious twist on this classic flavor.
2. Mint Chocolate Chip: Add a few drops of peppermint extract and some chopped dark chocolate for a refreshing twist on this favorite.
3. Strawberry Cheesecake: Mix in chopped fresh strawberries and graham cracker crumbs for a sweet, tangy treat.
4. Coffee: Add a few tablespoons of instant coffee granules to give your ice cream a rich, coffee flavor.
5. Peanut Butter Cup: Mix in chopped peanut butter cups for a decadent, peanut buttery treat.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with different flavors and mix-ins to create your own unique ice cream creation. Serve it up in a cone, or bowl, or even use it as a topping for your favorite dessert. Enjoy!
How to make this using an ice cream machine
Creating Salted Caramel and Roasted Almond Ice Cream using an ice cream machine maker is a breeze and possible, and I have a top recommendation for you—the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker! Follow these simple steps to churn up creamy deliciousness:
- Prepare the ice cream mixture according to the recipe instructions, ensuring the salted caramel and roasted almond components are well incorporated.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely in the refrigerator before transferring it to the chilled bowl of your Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker.
- Insert the paddle into the bowl, then secure the lid and turn on the machine.
- Pour the mixture into the machine through the opening in the lid while it’s running.
- Let the ice cream churn for the recommended time specified in your Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker’s user manual. Typically, it takes around 20-30 minutes.
- During the last few minutes of churning, add the roasted almonds to the mixture, allowing them to evenly distribute throughout.
- Once the ice cream reaches a soft-serve consistency, it’s ready! You can enjoy it immediately or transfer it to a lidded container for a firmer texture and freeze it for a few hours.
With the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker, you’ll achieve perfect results every time, enjoying the smooth and creamy goodness of Salted Caramel and Roasted Almond Ice Cream in the comfort of your kitchen. It’s user-friendly design and reliable performance make it an excellent investment for any ice cream enthusiast. Check out this ice cream recipe for a Simple Vanilla Bean Ice Cream recipe I made using the machine.
Commonly Asked Questions
Yes, feel free to substitute the roasted almonds with your favorite nuts such as pecans, walnuts, or even hazelnuts. Customize it to your preference!
Absolutely! If you prefer a quicker option, you can use store-bought caramel sauce as a time-saving alternative.
It typically takes around 4-6 hours for the ice cream mixture to freeze to a scoopable consistency. However, the exact time can vary depending on your freezer’s temperature.
No machine ice cream can be stored in the freezer for about 1-2 weeks. However, it’s best enjoyed within the first week to maintain its optimal texture and flavor.
If you like ice cream recipes like this, you will enjoy the ones below:
- Simple Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Recipe
- Sweet Caramel Corn Ice Cream
- Drumstick Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade Fudgesicles